Located in Ypsilanti's
Historic Depot Town
Hope to see ya July 10 & 11, 2015
TICKETS AT THE GATE:
Friday (5 PM to Midnight): $20.00
Saturday (Noon to Midnight): $30.00 per person
Children 12 years and under admitted free
Tickets are also available up to the 9th of July, locally at these businesses:
- Ypsilanti: The Rocket, The Bomber, Ypsilanti Area CVB
- Canton: The Tool Shop
- Belleville: Something to Talk About (Sumpter Rd)
- Dexter: Dexter Frame Shop
- Saline: Saline Frame Shop
- Ann Arbor: Little Ceasars Pizza 1944 W. Stadium Blvd.
*Groups of 10 or more please contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
** ATM machine available in park. **
Gates opens 4pm on Friday and 11am on Saturday
Thank you for your interest in donating to the Michigan ElvisFest. Your donation will help us to continue this great festival at a reasonable price. |
RECOMMENDATIONS & ACCOMODATIONS
- ATM machine available
- Express entrance for all pre-sold ticket holders, vendors, volunteers and media.
- Special arrangements for family reunions corporate/organization picnics and bus tours. Contact Mary Decker at email@example.com
Bring your folding chairs, and coolers* (see new restrictions below)
Handicap and senior citizen drop off at front (north) entrance only.
Notify front gate personnel of special needs for handicap and seniors for transportation into the event.
- Handicap parking in Riverside park off Michigan Avenue entrance. Spaces may be limited.
Handicap parking is available in public lot at the corner of Cross & Rice. (Across from front entrance)
- Emergency medical Unit & staff available.
PROHIBITED ITEMS & ACTIONS
CITY ORDINANCE: The City's special event ordinance section 10-288(c) prohibits the following within the special event area. Dogs except service dogs, horses, farm animals, uncaged domestic animals, snakes, exotic animals, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, roller blades and glass containers.
NEW! No coolers larger than 16H x 12W x 10D (20 can cooler size).
No alcohol permitted to be brought into event. No alcohol sold on premise allowed to leave event.
No tents permitted unless approved as a group event prior the event by the Festival Director.
No umbrellas over 4'. All umbrellas must be close to the head and taken down at dusk. Please be respectful of your neighbors. You will be asked to sit at the perimeter if there are complaints that are not resolved.
THE FESTIVAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMITTANCE OR REVOKE TICKET PRIVILEGES TO ANYONE IN VIOLATION THE ABOVE REFERENCED RESTRICTIONS.